Monday, February 22, 2010

Tasco Rifle Scopes With Range Finding Finally! Have A Chance At A New Rifle/scope!!?

Finally! have a chance at a new rifle/scope!!? - tasco rifle scopes with range finding

As at 17 this year and I still work my job at Canadian Tire last October. I Spend all my money to work for the hunt. I have a bear hunt in early September, I bought a good supply available, half paid for recharging equipment, Nikon Monarch rifle range. After the money I got an offer on a Browning A-Bolt Medallion, brand new. Also in the box. In 300.wsm of 450-500 dollars. Browning Rifles love and I know that a flight, but I am looking for a new framework for my Tasco on my 7mm Rem Mag to replace. I am seeking a Leupold VX-III with the CD is a little more than the Browning. I know that it wont be long Browning, but the scope is still out and the prices will fall over time. I just got a new job, better pay than before, with bedER hours.

No need to Browning, because you already have a 30-30, 7mm, 30-06, and a 270th Profit and 303, which my parents and my brothers and sisters. 30-06 to give the dream to my little brother when she receives her license March as a gift. That gives me another reason to go to Browning.


What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment