Sunday, February 21, 2010

Herpes Nose Sores Pictures Cold Sores From Mouth To Nose To Eyes?

Cold Sores from mouth to Nose to Eyes? - herpes nose sores pictures

Hello, I have cold sores most of my life, I had recently in the nose. I think I might be transmitted to me a blind eye when the pictures online but you, maybe not. It resembles a small white head on the back of the eye, but no burning just a little itchy sometimes. What are the chances of recurring event? Are my chances to lose, better your eye? I've heard to be cold sores (herpes), which has for the first time, but recently started, as I said will, I moved to my nose, of course, but my eye is a little itchy, but not burn n ' Not looking at the pictures online, maybe I sound just because I was stung a little bit too much.

I've heard that you can be a little or anuerism that to me if it is getting killed in my eyes, cans also. Is that true?

0 comments:

Post a Comment