Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ranger 2950 Used I Have Ranger 2950 Which Puts Out 25W I Think. Is There Anyway I Can Increase The Range? What's A Linear?

I have Ranger 2950 which puts out 25W I think. Is there anyway I can increase the range? What's a linear? - ranger 2950 used

I do not know what a Ranger 2950, but he is invited to a wide distribution step. One option is to buy a more powerful transmitter. Another reason is to an amplifier, which adds additional power transmission to buy.

A "linear" is a linear amplifier, an amplifier channel. A bi-linear gain increases the range of reception and coverage. They are typically used in ham radio, very well regulated.

CB users also like to use to increase their reach. Note that it is illegal to use linear amplifiers in the CB radio frequencies. The FCC can and should monitor the user and give them high fines. That is, look amateur radio or amateur radio linear amplifiers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment