Friday, November 6, 2009

Save The Date B Day Saying Men.... What Do I Do When I Find My B/fs Ex Sent Him Nude Pics Recently? I Read His Email- How Do I Approach?

Men.... what do I do when I find my b/fs ex sent him nude pics recently? I read his email- How do I approach? - save the date b day saying

I have from my B / F and a half. In mid-June went to a business trip across the country and not return until later this month. Last week he called for the use of more than he said. He also asked me nude pictures for you to spend the night. Two days later, when I plugged in my e-mail is accidentally signed on its (their information stored on my comp). I was there is no reason to believe, but he saw an e-mail your ex. She sent a picture of the breasts of the night, I asked for nude photos. Since then he has e-mails sent to ask for pictures. I know that she initially contacted him for comfort and risking imprisonment. I'm pretty sure I would never do anything with it, and I wonder whether you want to record only images. He has never cheated, and I do not know what to do with it. What should I do about the situation? How shall I face him, without turning to your e-mail spy?

1 comments:

Honey S said...

Do not confront him in advance of the slag with your ex. Ask before treatment with BF UR. Despite his past and a half if he is cheating U, maybe it's time for a period of 4 years.
I hope that helped
-xx --

Post a Comment