Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Safety First Swivel Bath Seat Safety 1st Swivel Bath Seat - Anyone Used This?

Safety 1st Swivel bath seat - anyone used this? - safety first swivel bath seat

Bought for my son:
http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-Us/Bat ...

The only thing is that I can measure the toy bar! It is assumed that, just click, but my partner and I tried for an hour, and can not understand. The instructions do not help, either ... they just say no sense, but as a toy baby dies without them. Anyone with one of the seats and / or have an idea how to get the toy? "Thank you

1 comments:

♥ Emy & Jess's Mum ♥ said...

I have one for my daughter, but as part of a toy has already been in force when they out of the box!
It is what it in the book that accompanies it says:

1) Push Toy Color 3 in the loop-shaped D color toy toy flex as needed

2) with the D-loop-shaped toy is outward on the shaft in the toy box in front of the ring. The narrow end of the Axel you need on the smallest hole.

Hope this helps:)

Post a Comment